If you are running the "EnterpriseX" application on an IIS server, and you seem to be getting a lot of time-outs in the application and this is causing you to have to re-log in, then a parameter is not properly set in the IIS program.
To adjust time-outs of web applications:
1) Go to the server where the application is running and open the "Internet Services Manager"
2) Select the website where the application is installed (Default is "Default Web Site")
3) Right-Click on the directory "EnterpriseX" and select properties
4) Under the "Virtual Directories" tab near "Application Name" press the "Configuration" button
5) Select the "App Options" tab.
6) On this "App Options" tab, the default timeout setting is in a box labeled Session Timeout change this to be whatever value you like.
7) Apply all of your changes and restart IIS, and the Timeout problem will now be corrected.
There is also a time-out parameter in the /EnterpriseX config.php file you may want to adjust